Newnan Real Estate Transactions Lawyer
Title Insurance Attorney Serving Coweta County And South Metro Atlanta Area Clients
Our Real Estate Transaction Services
At Walter W. Arnall, LLC, in Newnan, Georgia, we represent the interests of residential and commercial clients, as well as lenders, in real estate transactional matters. With our assistance, you may resolve a host of real estate issues, including:
- Real estate closings. We are experienced in handling all aspects of residential property and commercial real estate closings, including investment properties, second homes and primary residences. We have particular experience with closings involving large recreational tracts of land.
- Real estate purchases and sales. We represent sellers, buyers, lenders and investors in real estate. We can help you negotiate terms, draft and review contracts, and ensure that your entire transaction proceeds to your benefit and according to the law.
- Title examinations, title insurance and defect resolution. Our founding lawyer is also an experienced title agent who can research the history of a piece of real estate to identify liens, judgments, encumbrances, property defects or title errors (such as incorrect listing of ownership) that may influence your decision to purchase or ability to sell. Our law firm can help you work with the seller to resolve any issues prior to purchase, and set you up with the title insurance you will need to protect yourself against issues discovered in the future.
- Real estate loans. We have long-standing relationships with local lenders and can help you obtain the best mortgage available for your intended purchase.
- Commercial leasing. We assist clients in drafting or vetting lease contracts, reviewing property histories, and negotiating favorable lease terms for commercial properties, including restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, office buildings and rental properties.
- Easements and surveys. We help our clients to obtain survey information they need to establish property lines and other features of a real estate parcel. We, also, assist our clients in applying for easements to zoning restrictions in both residentially and commercially zoned areas.
- Foreclosures and short sales. We represent lenders, creditors and debtors in the foreclosure process and in completing short sales when a property’s market value is less than the amount of debts secured against the property.
Our founding attorney, Walter W. Arnall, is a Newnan native and resident of Coweta County. He raised his family here; he built his business here. He is highly familiar with the local real estate market and its players. He is an affiliate member of the Newnan-Coweta Board of Realtors. Retain him for your real estate matter, and he ensures everything is done properly, and as efficiently as possible.